Friday 1 February 2013

death price


Death Price
Chapter 1
Like any other day, the police force will receive reports from the public. Some involve missing children, others like missing pets, missing domestic helpers or any others that are completely unnecessary. But this Monday was an unforgettable one. The morning was still fresh when a woman burst through the door.
“Police please help me! My boyfriend has gone missing for the past week. I need your help to find him. Please!”
“Miss, please calm down! This is not a circus! Please wait and we will revert back to you in a minute.” Those were the words of Constable Kenneth John Mallory, a new rookie who was waiting to handle a case for the first time. Kenneth remembered the words of Lieutenant Samuel Rivers, who had given him a talk last week.
“Now remember Kenneth, you’re just starting here. You’re a fresh guy here, so I’m sure you’ll have plenty of energy to handle a new case. Look at me, Kenny. After more than 20 years, I finally became a lieutenant. If you work hard like me, you can become a lieutenant like me when you’re older. “Kenneth finally snapped back to his senses when the lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment